Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sunset Driving Home from Philly



So, I admittedly have a bad (and probably not terribly safe) habit of taking photos as I drive. These pics tend to be of sunsets, mountains and other cool stuff. I am, apparently, too busy to actually stop for a few minutes. (Hmmm, I could probably blog on just that sentence, but I will refrain.) Or maybe, I just like the thought that I can still take some decent shots and drive my car? Or maybe I like the look of the road in the picture? I'm not really sure what it is, but I do it. Anyway! This shot is one of those captured on my travels as I drive.

1 comment:

BEGT said...

photography and driving shouldn't mix. they're dangerous. i know...

maybe you should just have a flickr account sarita! your photos would get more looks :)